1. Made Strawberry Leek Quesadillas (with goat cheese) They are delicious and a great summer meal. You should make them.
2. Had the staples removed from my foot! And my burns are healing nicely...finally!
3. Learned that glass must be heated slowly or it explodes. Apparently thick glass is worse than thin glass since it heats unevenly, causing it to break. Pyrex is specifically designed not to break. Glass can withstand high temperatures when heated slowly and evenly.
4. Was reminded that visits to the ER are not only painful, but also expensive.
5. Dog sat the most adorable little dog in the world. Meet Rascal. I miss him already...reminded me so much of the little Bichon I had growing up named Peaches.
6. Went to Dillon, Colorado
7. And read by the lake...